- To take advantage of this gender difference, challenge your guy to sports that have short to moderate bouts of intense activity broken up by rest periods.
- Thiamine can help improve your memory and recall, increase muscle control, and increase muscle endurance during short bouts of intense activity.
- He said this did not mean taking up strenuous workout programmes, but daily short bouts of activity, such as vacuuming or mowing the lawn, could contribute to the overall total.
- The sad truth is that one in five of us will suffer from a bout of severe depressive illness and many more will dip in and out of milder depressions.
- It was also revealed the 31-year-old suffered severe bouts of depression.
- His men weren't given to strong bouts of emotion, which was how he'd designed them to be.
- The phrase originates from the days of early bare-knuckle boxing or prizefighting bouts, a time long before any rules were produced by the Marquess of Queensberry.
- Fox's Celebrity Boxing scored a knockout in the ratings ring, undoubtedly ensuring a long string of rematches, grudge matches and return bouts.
- The Holmes-Norton title fight ranks up there with the greatest Heavyweight Championship bouts of all time.
- The upper bout is intended to accurately simulate the feel of the rib and edges of an acoustic violin and is used to help players with classical training find their upper positions more accurately.
- Some models give you a removable upper bout emulator.
- The bights are looped about the bout and the end peg and thus permit removable mounting of the support member to the violin.
Mid 16th century (denoting a curve or circuit, hence later a ‘turn’ of activity): from dialect bought 'bend, loop'; probably of Low German origin.
Palabras que riman con boutabout, clout, devout, doubt, down-and-out, drought, flout, gout, grout, knout, lout, mahout, misdoubt, nowt, out, out-and-out, owt, pout, Prout, right about, rout, scout, shout, snout, spout, sprout, stout, thereabout, thereout, throughout, timeout, tout, trout, way-out, without
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bout
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.