Definición de boutique en inglés:
1A small shop selling fashionable clothes or accessories.
- The circle of chic establishments includes boutiques that sell fancy clothes, and lots of places to take your mummy for lunch.
- The bags are being sold in Miami boutiques and art museum shops.
- The magazine will be ‘distributed free in clothes shops, boutiques, pubs and cinemas’ and the first issue has a picture of a giant pigeon on the front cover.
2A business serving a sophisticated or specialized clientele: [as modifier]: California’s boutique wineries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is interested in offering boutique money management services to business clients.
- How much a business owner ends up paying a boutique investment banker can vary wildly.
- We've seen the campaign profession grow from a boutique business to a mature, thriving industry.
boutiquey adjetivo ( informal )
- Example sentences
- This area of Uruguay reminds me of the Hamptons, near New York: same ocean, same boutiquey feel.
- I'm thinking the routes would be past all the cute boutiquey parts of all the major cities in the U.S.
- Another recent addition to L.A. is the Grove, an outdoor mall, which has your basics as well as department stores and more boutiquey shops.