Definición de bow tie en inglés:
1A necktie in the form of a bow or a knot with two loops.
- The powerful central figure is a classic one-button tuxedo in wool crêpe with satin lapels worn with a classic tuxedo shirt and bow tie.
- A wing collar is found in the traditional shirt and is typically coupled with a bow tie and cummerbund.
- The bridegroom is able to hire his choice of morning suit or dinner suit, tuxedo, shirt and cravat or bow tie.
1.1A pattern used for patchwork quilts, resembling a bow tie: [as modifier]: a bow-tie quilt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of these, the bow-tie method is the most efficient in terms of requiring the shortest lace yet using all the eyelets.
- This bow tie quilt kit is made with a sample of 1930's reproduction fabrics.
- On my own bow tie quilt, which I am making with feed sack fabrics, I am using the "flat" bow tie pattern.
Definición de bow tie en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan