- A person who makes or sells archers' bows.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are only ten traditional bowyers and twelve traditional fletchers in Korea (one of each is a friend of mine).
- But the archer was the product of years of training, and the bowyers and fletchers who supported him were craftsmen whose skills could not easily be duplicated.
- Most bowyers agree that white woods need a factor of 20 to 30% increase in width or length to equal the cast and speed of a premier wood bow.
Más definiciones de bowyerDefinición de bowyer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.