- An enclosed railway freight wagon, typically with sliding doors on the sides.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Workers for Skywork, a Gibson City-based firm, have started sandblasting a boxcar and a caboose on the north side of the museum grounds.
- The TLC will handle lumber, steel, aluminum and food products, and is designed to load and unload all types of railcars from centerbeams to boxcars and gondolas.
- Several Western Maryland cars were alongside along with a boxcar and caboose.
Más definiciones de boxcarDefinición de boxcar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.