adjetivo (boxier, boxiest)
- 1Squarish in shape: a boxy jacketMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For men, the messenger bag is still in, but this season it looks more ‘grown up’ in leather, with a boxy shape.
- The Saab is perhaps the more ‘traditional’ looking of the two with a higher roofline and slightly more boxy shape.
- Toyota and Honda are placing their bets on highly utilitarian boxy shapes oriented towards outdoor recreation.
- 1.1(Of a room or space) cramped: the diagonal floor pattern makes the room seem less boxyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After eating, Jhudora guided Matt to his bedroom, a small boxy room with a closet.
- Once a boxy room with a tiny adjoining cloakroom, it has been transformed into a contemporary double bedroom with sleeping platform and luxurious en-suite wet room.
- These rooms are more boxy and spartan, but with a picture window onto the rocks and sea, you're drawn to the external rather than the internal vista.
- 1.2(Of recorded sound) restricted in tone: speakers when poorly designed can sound boxy and boomyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The remastering improves the original album's boxy sound; ‘Spring Rain’ finally swaggers instead of plods, as it always should have.
- My only qualm on this album is the rather boxy sound of this overture, but this is a minor misgiving when compared to the joys on offer.
- They are a great for apartments but they usually have a boxy sound.
Más definiciones de boxyDefinición de boxy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.