sustantivoBritish • informal
- A person’s boyfriend: she’s just been dumped by her boyfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I just grumbled and grumbled about how dull, dull, dull football was and how mean, mean, mean my beastly boyf was to drag me there.
- Julia is his long-suffering girlfriend Samantha who is not at all happy about her boyf's continuing criminal activities.
- With her great job, fab boyf and gorgeous co-presenter, she's got a lot to smile about.
Más definiciones de boyfDefinición de boyf en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.