- Having or bearing bracts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are a variety of the preceding, but of smaller size and with the bracteate leaves dull red.
- Male spikelets are on separate individuals, in small bracteate heads 1-2 cm in diameter.
- It has white flowers in a whorled, bracteate raceme, no spathe, roots with tubers.
sustantivoArchaeology Volver al principio
- An ornament or plate of thinly beaten precious metal, typically a thin gold disc.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These bracteates date from the sixth or seventh century onward; some have come down from the Viking period.
- He only recorded the details of the men's heads in order to be able to study bracteates without any animals as well.
- Before working with gold bracteates, I practiced with shiny coins, though I did not have any gold ones.
early 19th century: from Latin bracteatus, from bractea (see bract).
Más definiciones de bracteateDefinición de bracteate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.