Definición de bracteate en inglés:
Having or bearing bracts.
- They are a variety of the preceding, but of smaller size and with the bracteate leaves dull red.
- Male spikelets are on separate individuals, in small bracteate heads 1-2 cm in diameter.
- It has white flowers in a whorled, bracteate raceme, no spathe, roots with tubers.
sustantivoArchaeology Volver al principio
An ornament or plate of thinly beaten precious metal, typically a thin gold disc.
- These bracteates date from the sixth or seventh century onward; some have come down from the Viking period.
- He only recorded the details of the men's heads in order to be able to study bracteates without any animals as well.
- Before working with gold bracteates, I practiced with shiny coins, though I did not have any gold ones.
Definición de bracteate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan