sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Popular entertainment that is not intellectually stimulating: it’s blockbuster brain candy which will will only be remembered for its box office returnsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After being responsible for such summer box office brain candy, it's only natural to expect more of the same, style-over-substance modus operandi.
- Using the brain to solve this problem usually only leads to answers that make the brain happy and jobs that provide what I call "brain candy."
- Resist the temptation and click onto a site that provides entertaining brain candy with articles and essays sure to spawn many debates around the picnic table.
Más definiciones de brain candyDefinición de brain candy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.