Definición de brain cell en inglés:
1A cell in the tissue of the brain.
- Many people know that stem cells can grow into virtually any cell type found in the body, from a red blood cell to a muscle cell to a brain cell.
- Some day we could learn from the egg what factors are in the egg that would re-program the nucleus of a skin cell or a brain cell or an immune cell.
- With repetition, the electrical discharge spreads from brain cell to brain cell, eventually creating a kind of firestorm of neural activity that resembles what occurs in human epilepsy.
1.1 informal Used to refer to someone’s intellectual capabilities: I couldn’t get my brain cells around the questions never mind the answers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Congratulations Cartridge, you just reflected something that any imbecile with half a brain cell functioning in their frontal lobes could have told you about language acquisition.
- Logan says they don't have a single brain cell between them.
- What the hell does Damien see in that girl, who is obviously only propelled by a single brain cell floating forlornly around in her vacuous head?
Definición de brain cell en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan