sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A moment in which one fails to think clearly or act sensibly: he had a brain cramp early in the game and really botched the ballMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On Sundays, Wannstedt has had too many brain cramps, too many instances of not firing up his team, too many instances of just not providing the leadership his team desperately needed.
- Ford is more introverted, a math and computer whiz (he scored 1,400 on his SAT test) whose occasional brain cramps have given his manager and teammates plenty of amusement and ammunition.
- Aside from those genuine brain cramps, instances of overcoaching are usually far more subtle and difficult to pick up.
Más definiciones de brain crampDefinición de brain cramp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.