Definición de brain fungus en inglés:
1 (also yellow brain fungus) A soft yellow gelatinous fungus with a lobed and folded surface, living on dead wood in both Eurasia and North America.
- Tremella mesenterica, family Tremellaceae, class Hymenomycetes
- Tremella mesenterica, the Yellow Brain Fungus, is mainly seen in winter, when it grows on fallen branches of deciduous trees.
- What about the yellow brain fungus, Tremella mesenterica, also known as witch's butter?
- Yellow Brain Fungus (Tremella mesenterica) starts off as small jelly-like nodules and then expands into a multi-folded brain-shaped mass.
2 another term for cauliflower fungus.
- Cauliflower mushroom, also sometimes called brain fungus, is a type of edible mushroom with a distinctive physical appearance, found in northern forests in many parts of the world in the fall.
- Jelly babies, sweet milk cap and fairy parasol will delight new fungi finders, while dog stinkhorn, ear pick fungus and yellow brain fungus are perhaps loved by only the most fanatical of fungi fanciers.
- The brain fungus or cauliflower fungus is an edible species. which typically grows at the base of conifer trees.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan