sustantivo• informal , chiefly North American
- A person’s skull.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, you will need a brainpan like a hard drive and a retina as strong as a mule deer to follow the rapid fire editing and overlapping continuity flubs.
- These are people with brainpans so full of Cheez Whiz, that they couldn't figure this out on their own., taking up valuable parking spots and threatening to procreate thereby diluting the gene pool even further.
- As I sit down to write today's column, the score of The Godfather is floating around in my brainpan.
Más definiciones de brainpanDefinición de brainpan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.