Definición de bramble en inglés:
1A prickly scrambling shrub of the rose family, especially a blackberry.
- Gone were the blossoms of blackthorns, brambles, sweet roses, violets, and pungent garlics.
- Shrouded in bracken and blackberry brambles is a bush dangling dozens of berries like Christmas tree ornaments.
- And at the other end is a garden all in brambles and briar rose.
1.1British The fruit of the blackberry.
- The wine is very juicy with ripe berry fruit, brambles, a sprinkling of spice and round tannins.
- It has flavours of cranberry, cherry, raspberry, brambles, plum tomatoes and black pepper.
- Some fruit, such as strawberries, brambles and cherries, have low pectin levels and so extra must be added to ensure a good set.
verbo[no object] (usually as noun brambling) British Volver al principio
Gather blackberries: why don’t we go brambling some day?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Brambling always makes me feel somewhat like the prince in Sleeping Beauty, fighting through the thorns to reach the prize.
- I have already been brambling.
- Thats what I did on a couple of days earlier this week when we spent time brambling and picking blackberries to make jam.
- Example sentences
- Pointer-type breeds were partially docked for motility; some spaniels because brambly debris was too difficult to clean from the plumey fur.
- In the end, though, it is attention to detail that keeps this good book from being great, that keeps it down among the brambly shadows of the scrub and canyons.
- Eve's relationship with this man, her superior, is brambly and intriguing; she is unable to work him out.
Definición de bramble en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan