- A name given by the maker to a product or range of products, especially a trademark: [as modifier]: a corrupt pharmacist dispenses a generic drug rather than a brand-name drugMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They have a bigger co-pay for the brand-name product, and a still higher co-pay for the most expensive drug.
- Companies will continue to advertise their brand-name products to the hilt.
- Not one was a brand-name drug produced by a big pharmaceutical company!
Más definiciones de brand nameDefinición de brand name en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.