Wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement: a man leaped out brandishing a knife
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This was soon displaced by another stereotype, a bearded guerilla fighter brandishing an automatic weapon.
- The shopkeeper was assaulted when four youths entered his shop brandishing the weapons and stole a sum of money.
- Since when did citizens brandishing weapons have the right to pull over other citizens?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those elements are presentationally dangerous for brandishers of sincerity, and so are censored out.
- Unlike axe brandishers, slaughterers are deeply respected and admired by the other warriors of their tribe.
- The gun brandisher was possibly a passenger in a vehicle that had left the scene.