Definición de brandish en inglés:
Wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement: a man leaped out brandishing a knife
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This was soon displaced by another stereotype, a bearded guerilla fighter brandishing an automatic weapon.
- The shopkeeper was assaulted when four youths entered his shop brandishing the weapons and stole a sum of money.
- Since when did citizens brandishing weapons have the right to pull over other citizens?
- Example sentences
- Those elements are presentationally dangerous for brandishers of sincerity, and so are censored out.
- Unlike axe brandishers, slaughterers are deeply respected and admired by the other warriors of their tribe.
- The gun brandisher was possibly a passenger in a vehicle that had left the scene.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan