sustantivo (plural brasseries)
- A restaurant in France or in a French style.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For more informal meetings, there is also the lobby lounge with an open terrace overlooking the boulevard, the French and international brasseries, or L' Olivier Restaurant offering cuisines from south-east France.
- Tofu is to this peculiar style of restaurant what frites are to a French brasserie.
- There's been a resurgence in steakhouses at clubs, pubs, brasseries and restaurants.
mid 19th century: French, originally 'brewery', from brasser 'to brew'.
Más definiciones de brasserieDefinición de brasserie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.