sustantivo (plural brassies)Golf , • informal
- A number two wood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With brassie in hand, I looked into the fog, took a practice swing, set up to the ball, and swung.
- But the brassie shaft has a wonderful whip to it, like a forsythia branch.
- But, as soon as that box landed, as soon as he delved in and lifted out his brassie and his spoon and his cleek, Reid did not have a single complaint in the whole wide world.
late 19th century: so named because the wood was originally shod with brass.
Más definiciones de brassieDefinición de brassie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.