Definición de brawny en inglés:
adjetivo (brawnier, brawniest)
Physically strong; muscular: a great brawny brute Gordon had brawny tattooed arms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two strong, brawny arms reached down and went under the vampire's back.
- The man facing them was taller than both by a few inches, and had strong, brawny arms.
- Avery looked to see a brawny, muscular man walking their way.
strong, as strong as an ox, muscular, well muscled, muscly, muscle-bound, well built, powerfully built, powerful, mighty, Herculean, strapping, burly, robust, sturdy, husky, lusty, sinewy, well knit, rugged;
North American informal buff
US informal jacked
literary thewy, stark
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He made it very clear that his superhuman brawniness was what he wished his political future to be built on, and the people voted for it.
- The buildings would always hold an admirable brawniness: thick and dark while the night crawlers of all types were sucking down on bottles of booze, rioting in the shadows, or just trying to have a good time.
- A Byzantine chalice, Bible, or wood carving has a kind of heft, a hand-made brawniness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia