Definición de brawny en inglés:
adjetivo (brawnier, brawniest)
Physically strong; muscular: a great brawny brute Gordon had brawny tattooed arms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two strong, brawny arms reached down and went under the vampire's back.
- The man facing them was taller than both by a few inches, and had strong, brawny arms.
- Avery looked to see a brawny, muscular man walking their way.
strong, as strong as an ox, muscular, well muscled, muscly, muscle-bound, well built, powerfully built, powerful, mighty, Herculean, strapping, burly, robust, sturdy, husky, lusty, sinewy, well knit, rugged;
North American informal buff
US informal jacked
literary thewy, stark
- Example sentences
- He made it very clear that his superhuman brawniness was what he wished his political future to be built on, and the people voted for it.
- The buildings would always hold an admirable brawniness: thick and dark while the night crawlers of all types were sucking down on bottles of booze, rioting in the shadows, or just trying to have a good time.
- A Byzantine chalice, Bible, or wood carving has a kind of heft, a hand-made brawniness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan