adjetivo (brawnier, brawniest)
- Physically strong; muscular: a great brawny brute Gordon had brawny tattooed armsMás ejemplos en oraciones
strong, as strong as an ox, muscular, well muscled, muscly, muscle-bound, well built, powerfully built, powerful, mighty, Herculean, strapping, burly, robust, sturdy, husky, lusty, sinewy, well knit, rugged; bulky, hefty, meaty, solid, solidly builtNorth American • informal buffUS • informal jacked• dated stalwart• literary thewy, stark
- Two strong, brawny arms reached down and went under the vampire's back.
- The man facing them was taller than both by a few inches, and had strong, brawny arms.
- Avery looked to see a brawny, muscular man walking their way.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He made it very clear that his superhuman brawniness was what he wished his political future to be built on, and the people voted for it.
- The buildings would always hold an admirable brawniness: thick and dark while the night crawlers of all types were sucking down on bottles of booze, rioting in the shadows, or just trying to have a good time.
- A Byzantine chalice, Bible, or wood carving has a kind of heft, a hand-made brawniness.