- A piece of furniture having the line of its front broken by a curve or angle: [as modifier]: a breakfront bookcaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The mention of Chippendale, the leading English furniture maker of the eighteenth century, leads us to one of Graham's most exciting acquisitions, the mahogany breakfront bookcase in Plate V, which Chippendale himself made.
- The Salem breakfront cabinet that Ellen gave the Redwood Library in 1883 came down in the Easton family.
- The breakfront is nearly identical to a desk of about 1805 in the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, that has a provenance in the Crown-insheld family of that city.
Más definiciones de breakfrontDefinición de breakfront en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.