- A thin, flat bone running down the centre of the chest, to which the ribs are attached. Also called sternum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To get to your heart the surgeon makes an incision down the middle of your chest and separates your breastbone.
- The heart is a hollow, muscular organ that lies in the center of the chest under the breastbone.
- All the blood cells are formed in the marrow of the flat bones such as the skull, breastbone and pelvis.
Más definiciones de breastboneDefinición de breastbone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.