Definición de breathing en inglés:
1 [mass noun] The process of taking air into and expelling it from the lungs: his breathing was shallow
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over time, one can replace shallow breathing with deeper breathing without having to consciously focus on it.
- This causes large bursts of breath followed by periods of shallow breathing or stopped breathing.
- It deals with the physiological process of breathing and with the management of energy in the body.
2A sign in Greek (῾ or ᾿) indicating the presence of an aspirate (rough breathing) or the absence of an aspirate (smooth breathing) at the beginning of a word.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Greek was very like Latin with the added burden of a new alphabet to learn, with breathings and subscripts.
- The digraph in GREEK derived words with rough breathing: rhapsody, rhetoric, rhinoceros.
- Pay careful attention to the Greek letters as you read, and make sure you can identify the smooth breathings.
Definición de breathing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda