- A lightweight building brick made from small cinders mixed with sand and cement: [as modifier]: breeze-block huts and cabinsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They found the wood and breeze block building well alight with flames shooting up above the trees.
- The only twenty-first-century structure I see is the breeze-block shed where dried cocoa beans are bagged.
- It's as big as a breeze block, but the tome is the most ambitious attempt to corral the film industry into some semblance of order.
Más definiciones de breeze blockDefinición de breeze block en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.