Definición de brewer's yeast en inglés:
A yeast which is used in the brewing of top-fermenting beer and is also eaten as a source of vitamin B: [count noun]: a traditional brewer’s yeast [as modifier]: brewer’s yeast tablets
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae, subdivision Ascomycotina
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This B vitamin is found in fresh green leafy vegetables and brewer's yeast.
- We use brewer's yeast to feed fleas when we're raising them for experiments.
- Human absorption from food is estimated at about 2-3 percent and 510 percent from brewer's yeast.
Definición de brewer's yeast en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan