- A yeast which is used in the brewing of top-fermenting beer and is also eaten as a source of vitamin B: [count noun]: a traditional brewer’s yeast [as modifier]: brewer’s yeast tablets
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae, subdivision Ascomycotina
- This B vitamin is found in fresh green leafy vegetables and brewer's yeast.
- We use brewer's yeast to feed fleas when we're raising them for experiments.
- Human absorption from food is estimated at about 2-3 percent and 510 percent from brewer's yeast.
Más definiciones de brewer's yeastDefinición de brewer's yeast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.