- 1Dental bridges collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The toxic metal has also made its way into computer chips, golf clubs and dental bridgework.
- ‘It's like being 21 again,’ says Jack, who recently had bridgework and dentures replaced.
- If you currently have a denture you should consider the potential benefits of bridgework.
- 2 Building The component parts of a bridge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By constructing a solid foundation, you build the bridgework for a lifetime of career success.
- As there was no footway, there was fear that some might fall through the bridgework to the river.
- 2.1The construction of bridges.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chronological excerpts connect historical islands with an elaborate quasi-fictional bridgework.
- A lane closure is scheduled at the Presumpscot River Bridge for bridgework.
- In addition to bridgework, there will be pipe/trench work taking place at various locations.
Más definiciones de bridgeworkDefinición de bridgework en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.