1.1Alert and lively: bright-eyed young lawyers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perched on a sofa in his plush suite, he is bright-eyed and unexpectedly eager to talk.
- Along with their bright-eyed optimism, the band offers up some surprisingly innovative songs.
- Thin and tired, she seemed to have little in common with the bright-eyed young go-getter.
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
- informal Alert and lively: he arrived bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at the studioFrom the conventional description of a squirrelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The two walked off bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, I wandered outside alone.
- I started high school bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
- I could see she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now, fully awake.
Definición de bright-eyed en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda