Definición de bright-eyed en inglés:
1.1Alert and lively: bright-eyed young lawyers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perched on a sofa in his plush suite, he is bright-eyed and unexpectedly eager to talk.
- Along with their bright-eyed optimism, the band offers up some surprisingly innovative songs.
- Thin and tired, she seemed to have little in common with the bright-eyed young go-getter.
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
- informal Alert and lively: he arrived bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at the studio[from the conventional description of a squirrel]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two walked off bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, I wandered outside alone.
- I started high school bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
- I could see she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now, fully awake.
Definición de bright-eyed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia