Definición de brilliant en inglés:
- Overheard the sun shone brightly, illuminating the garden with a brilliant ray of light.
- He slowly opened his eyes and bright rays of brilliant light flashed into his eyes.
- Something happened then, it was as if a brilliant ray of light shone down upon him.
- The young Lord Burlington was brilliant and precocious.
- He was a wealthy young man, a brilliant battle commander, intelligent and witty.
- We'll also be able to take advantage of some of Gotham's most brilliant magazine talent.
- You're just so brilliant and you're one of the coolest people ever.
- He has a wonderful wife, a fantastic job and two brilliant children.
- You are brilliant, a wonderful photographer, beautiful, and funny.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Our artist expands it into a bracelet and fastens it with a forget-me-not in turquoises and brilliants.
- The headdress was an heirloom that mingled pearls with a few choice brilliants.
- The following are all modified brilliants: marquise, heart, oval and pear shape.
This is from French brillant ‘shining’ which is probably from Latin beryllus ‘beryl’. The abbreviation brill meaning ‘great, wonderful’ came into use in the 1980s.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.