Definición de bristlecone pine en inglés:
A very long-lived shrubby pine of western North America. It has been used in dendrochronology to check radiocarbon dating.
- Pinus longaeva, family Pinaceae
- I know I have been unable to get a bristlecone pine to grow in Blacksburg, Virginia!
- The shape of the roof and overhangs mirrors the shape of the bristlecone pine trees in the area.
- Some bristlecone pine trees on Pikes Peak could be more than 2,000 years old.
Definición de bristlecone pine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan