Definición de brittlestar en inglés:
A marine animal related to starfishes, with long, thin, flexible arms radiating from a small central disk.
- Class Ophiuroidea: Ophiura and other genera
- But the flowers are not flowers at all, they are crinoids, animals whose closest relatives include the starfish, brittlestars, sea urchins and sea cucumbers - the echinoderms.
- Common food items are small crustaceans, worms, brittlestars, sea urchins, and snails.
- Lightbulb sea squirts, common brittlestars, featherstars of various colours, and northern prawns survey diving passers-by from their rock crevices and ledges.
Definición de brittlestar en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan