- A mark resembling a broad arrowhead, formerly used on British prison clothing and other government property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is marked with the broad arrow proclaiming it was once English government property.
- Recent finds include copper pins marked with the broad arrow of the Admiralty, copper sheathing, pan weights, musket balls, cannonballs and a sounding lead.
- The interior of the butt plate has the impression of a broad arrow, indicating ownership by the British crown, along with an unknown maker's mark.
Más definiciones de broad arrowDefinición de broad arrow en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.