- Wide-ranging; general: we expect to see broad-based support broad-based knowledge an introductory broad-based courseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the investor cannot beat the market, buying a broad-based market index is likely to earn as good a return with a lot less work.
- Four of these proposals attracted broad-based support.
- The humor is reasonably broad-based: not so juvenile that adults will dismiss it, and not so sophisticated that children won't laugh.
Más definiciones de broad-basedDefinición de broad-based en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.