- another term for broadleaved.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ammopiptanthus Cheng f. is the only genus of evergreen broadleaf shrubs in the north-western desert of China.
- Webb et al. and Reich et al. found that broadleaf stands have a higher annual photosynthetic efficiency than evergreen needle-leaf stands.
- It usually took three difficult days to get there, since the mountain itself was so covered with thick vegetation consisting of huge broadleaf hardwoods and undergrowth that one had to fight through the plants to get to the house.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A tree or plant with wide flat leaves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Second, work on most species of trees, especially broadleaves, is best done in winter when the leaves are off and the tree is dormant.
- Very often people express a preference for planting broadleaves.
- As a fan of broadleaves, Joe planted a mixture of Ash, Sycamore, Oak and Beech with a little Larch and Mountain Ash.
Más definiciones de broadleafDefinición de broadleaf en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.