- 1 [sentence adverb] In general and without considering minor details: the climate is broadly similar in the two regions broadly speaking, the risks are as followsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- No doubt there are more but, broadly speaking, the situation is this, we would submit.
- There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of relativism, cultural and cognitive.
- And hence the proper way to arrive at such a criterion is, broadly speaking, inductive.
- 2Widely and openly: he was grinning broadlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The teenager, who plays Harry, grinned broadly and posed for the cameras.
- The Expert Temp grinning broadly behind the staff member sensed this, and leered at me.
- When he heard about this seemingly overdue admission by the trainer, Carberry grinned broadly.