- 1A karakul sheep.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I do not see a problem in selling astrakhans, broadtails or caracals.
- He especially valued these broadtails for their meat, the "most delicious" lamb he had ever tasted.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The fleece or wool from a karakul lamb.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sheep aren't killed for their lambs, which is one reason broadtail is exclusive and expensive.
- And he toured a major broadtail production farm in the the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan.
- The black broadtail stripes are individually cut and hand-sewn into the white lamb, all for $2,700.
Más definiciones de broadtailDefinición de broadtail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.