1A strong outdoor shoe with ornamental perforated patterns in the leather.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other accessories include beards and sideburns (confirming that hairy faces are back) and for your feet there's desert boots, brogues and Chelsea boots for extra comfy rambling.
- Shoes are now considered to be one of, if not the most important part of an outfit, be they stilettos, brogues, cowboy boots or sneakers.
- Where once ballet slippers, car shoes, moccasins and brogues were once boringly themselves, now they've somehow interbred, jollied up and produced a new generation of lightened-up fashion ideas.
Palabras que riman con broguedisembogue, drogue, pirog, pirogue, prorogue, rogue, vogue
A marked accent, especially Irish or Scottish, when speaking English: a fine Irish brogue [mass noun]: a sweet lilt of brogue in her voice
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seemed to be a mix between the English accent and the Irish brogue.
- Instead of the melodious tones of an Irish brogue, the exaggerated drawl of an angry young man spat from the earpiece.
- Irish people speak English with an accent known as a brogue.
Early 18th century: perhaps allusively from brogue1, referring to the rough footwear of Irish peasants.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda