Definición de broken-hearted en inglés:
Overwhelmed by grief or disappointment: the woman they left behind is broken-hearted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may affect Professor A very deeply - indeed, he may die of broken-hearted disappointment at the loss of his fellow-believers.
- I Know It's Over topped a poll of tunes which people turn to when they are depressed, broken-hearted or just having a bad day.
- Have no expectations… We don't want you to be disappointed or broken-hearted if your chosen loved one doesn't come through.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From there can develop a real prayer of contrition, of repentance-with a little broken-heartedness and quite a lot of healthy shame.
- I would say broken-heartedness comes basically from the trying experience of disappointment.
- It gave the steadfastness a tremendous sense of tenderness and an ability to withstand pain, and the broken-heartedness took on the quality of an intense ability to feel something strongly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda