Definición de broken-hearted en inglés:
Overwhelmed by grief or disappointment: the woman they left behind is broken-hearted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may affect Professor A very deeply - indeed, he may die of broken-hearted disappointment at the loss of his fellow-believers.
- I Know It's Over topped a poll of tunes which people turn to when they are depressed, broken-hearted or just having a bad day.
- Have no expectations… We don't want you to be disappointed or broken-hearted if your chosen loved one doesn't come through.
- Example sentences
- From there can develop a real prayer of contrition, of repentance-with a little broken-heartedness and quite a lot of healthy shame.
- I would say broken-heartedness comes basically from the trying experience of disappointment.
- It gave the steadfastness a tremendous sense of tenderness and an ability to withstand pain, and the broken-heartedness took on the quality of an intense ability to feel something strongly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan