- The sales team pushes back at Wilkes, arguing that the new products undercut their efforts to sell brokers and lenders on the exchange.
- According to Dowling, there is a ‘hit list’ of solicitors, accountants, valuers and brokers that lenders avoid.
- Anyone considering PHI should be careful about the broker they choose as brokers don't always sell products from all insurers in the market.
- Once again, it should take the lead in brokering an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement.
- If, for example, the deal with Pakistan holds it could bring the country back in from the cold and offers the possibility of brokering an agreement with India over Kashmir.
- He grew up in an era when Cork had brokered a power sharing agreement with Kerry, though never claiming absolute supremacy.
The term broker was officially replaced in the UK Stock Exchange by broker-dealer in 1986, broker-dealers being entitled to act both as agents and principals in share dealings.
Middle English (denoting a retailer or pedlar): from Anglo-Norman French brocour, of unknown ultimate origin.
Palabras que riman con brokerAsoka, carioca, choker, coca, croaker, evoker, invoker, joker, mediocre, ochre (US ocher), poker, provoker, revoker, Rioja, smoker, soaker, soca, Stoker, tapioca
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bro¦ker
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.