- 1The business of acting as a broker: [as modifier]: a brokerage firmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Almadro's team found evidence implicating businessman Dante Tan, a major BW shareholder, and several brokerage houses in insider trading and price manipulation that rocked the market early this year.
- Unlike other firms cited in the story, Merrill does not disclose trading volume or the number of accounts in its retail brokerage business.
- Another executive, former AT&T marketing star Gail McGovern, took over key roles in Fidelity's retail brokerage business.
- 1.1 [mass noun] A fee or commission charged by a broker: a revenue of £1,400 less a sales brokerage of £12.50Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Section 40 of the Insurance Act does not permit payment of commission / brokerage out of premium to any person other than an agent.
- Global Trader 247 offers customers a no commission, no brokerage fee service to small institutions, retail investors, high net worth individuals and other customers.
- Explicit assumptions were made around levels of brokerage and commission and expenses that might be implicit within the premium calculation.
- 1.2 [count noun] A company that buys or sells goods or assets for clients.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company's Web site will allow online access to initial public offerings for the brokerages ' combined client base of roughly 6 million.
- By far the wealthiest branch of the family, they own banks in Switzerland, public and private banks worldwide and a network of finance houses and investment brokerages.
- Insurance brokerages typically sell for 1 to 1.5 times annual revenues.
Más definiciones de brokerageDefinición de brokerage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.