A close but non-sexual relationship between two men.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also, I'm pretty sure that his intuition is correct about the unrequited bromance.
- He's got a nifty little win streak going with comedies and the momentum continues with this smart take on the bromance.
- There is a mutual attraction in a bromance (why else would people become close friends?).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the age of 33, I have come to realise that I am a bromantic kind of guy.
- They were drinking, singing, and generally being bromantic, when some random passerby became aggressive.
- Of course, making and keeping bromantic connections is a necessary part of any man's life, but it's dicey, dangerous.
Palabras que riman con bromanceaskance, expanse, finance, Hans, Hanse, manse, nance, Penzance, Romance
Definición de bromance en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda