- A salt or ester of bromic acid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A spokesman told News Shopper the excess bromate was due to a chemical reaction during the adding of ozone to the water.
- Potassium bromate has been used as a food additive in the treatment of flour and as a constituent of the neutralizer in cold-wave hair solutions.
- While bromate is potentially carcinogenic, a spokeswoman for Coca-Cola stressed that there was no health risk from drinking bottles of Dasani.
Más definiciones de bromateDefinición de bromate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.