- A fibre-optic cable that is passed into the windpipe in order to view the bronchi.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Similarly, the World Congress of Gastroenterology and the British Thoracic Society espouse the recommendation that gastrointestinal endoscopes and bronchoscopes be disinfected before use on the first patient of the day.
- For rigid endoscopic delivery systems (eg, laryngoscopes, bronchoscopes, laparoscopes) care should be taken to avoid beam heating of the sheath wall.
- This was accomplished by anchoring the tissue with grasping forceps or applied suction, and removing the bronchoscope while visualizing the secured tissue as the bronchoscope passes through the upper airway.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I get the impression that medical students think that sputum cytology is really bronchoscopy with lavage cytology.
- Current applications of virtual reality in preoperative diagnostics include gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, and colonoscopy.
- The use of lavage alone at bronchoscopy avoids transbronchial biopsy with its complications of haemorrhage and pneumothorax.
Más definiciones de bronchoscopeDefinición de bronchoscope en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.