sustantivo (plural bronchi /-kʌɪ/)
- Any of the major air passages of the lungs which diverge from the windpipe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tumor frequently extended to the adjacent lung parenchyma, bronchi, visceral pleura, and mediastinal soft tissues.
- The airways (trachea, bronchi, bronchioles) are surrounded by a type of involuntary muscle known as smooth muscle.
- With respect to the lungs, formalin was infused through the trachea or mainstem bronchi until the lungs were normally expanded.
late 17th century: from late Latin, from Greek bronkhos 'windpipe'.
Más definiciones de bronchusDefinición de bronchus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.