Definición de brontothere en inglés:
A large ungulate mammal of the Eocene epoch with a horn-like bony growth on the nose.
- Family Brontotheriidae, order Perissodactyla
- He is particularly associated with work on the giant brontotheres, and he proposed a theory to account for their evolution and extinction.
- While brontotheres probably are most closely related to horses, they looked more like rhinoceroses.
- In this context, the evolution of brontothere horns has fascinated paleontologists for more than a century.
Definición de brontothere en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia