- To Tara's parents, brothers and sisters, relations and friends we offer our deepest sympathies and wish upon her the light of Heaven.
- She is mourned by her son, daughters, brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law relatives and friends.
- Children are encouraged to attend with parents, brothers, sisters, relatives and pets to direct their own family portrait.
- Others were from rugby teammates, fraternity brothers, business associates, and boyfriends.
- I would like to remind my fellow brothers and sisters in the ANC that their primary objective should be service delivery and the eradication of poverty.
- I now know that my fellow brothers and sisters, the lawyers of New Zealand, will be in a position to practise in front of the highest court of our country.
- Almost overnight, brothers shifted from Black Power chic to gangster buffoon.
- I'm only picking on the brothers who wear the bling because of hip-hop's wide-reaching and conspicuous influence.
- We didn't connect like the brothers would here.
- She dropped the tray among its fellow brethren and shook her hands, wondering how to get rid of the grease clinging to her skin.
- My desire is that Protestants would see me as a friend and a brother in Christ.
- Brothers in Christ means white brothers in Christ in many cases.
- But I ask you as a brother in Christ to cease attacking my character and my mental stability.
- He had become a brother in the Carmelite order right after he had gotten out of high school.
- The order also has 400 brothers and about 1,000 lay members.
- The other prison, the Curragh, in Co Kildare, takes offenders who are priests and religious brothers.
exclamaciónchiefly North American
- Oh brother what a super bowl!!!
- Oh brother, what a day for brilliant Ireland.
- Oh brother, what a meeting of the minds this is gonna be.
be one's brother's keeper
- Be responsible for the behaviour of a relative, friend, or associate: we are, it seems, at last becoming a world in which each of us is our brother’s keeperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first murderer named in the Bible asked the question, "Am I my brother's keeper?"
- I am not your brother's keeper, nor are you.
- Sometimes being your brother's keeper is no walk in the park.
brothers in arms
- Soldiers fighting together on the same side.Oraciones de ejemplo
- You are Sergeant Baker, the lead of your paratrooper squad, and you must push hard to ensure you can fight and survive through eight harrowing days that will define history, and unite you forever as brothers in arms.
- The Marines' remains are gathered by teary eyed comrades, brothers in arms, and shipped home in a box.
- Although focused on their challenging mission, the warriors on the front lines never forget their missing brothers in arms.
Old English brōthor, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch broeder and German Bruder, from an Indo-European root shared by Latin frater.
Palabras que riman con brotheranother, mother, other, smother, t'other
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: brother
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.