- This, of course, completely ignores both the fact that a brutal violent dictatorship has been overthrown, and that a significant regional threat to stability has been removed.
- She was then murdered in a brutal and savage attack.
- The tragedy of the savage, brutal murders perpetrated on two young mothers a few years ago still lingers.
- Welcome the change from your peaceful existence to the harsh, brutal reality that is my world.
- It becomes nothing more than yet another idealisation of a brutal, unpleasant Truth.
- She turned, rubbing her head and squinting her eyes against the brutal morning sun.
- Some weblogs, with their lacerating, brutal honesty, transport you to the extremities of human experience.
- But such brutal accountability is hard to find in the public sphere.
- His answer was brutal, harsher than he had ever meant.
Late 15th century (in the sense 'relating to the lower animals'): from Old French, or from medieval Latin brutalis, from brutus 'dull, stupid' (see brute).
Palabras que riman con brutalfootle, pootle, refutal, rootle, tootle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.