- Involuntary habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a prolific author and actively contributed to the scientific literature on phobias, pain, habit control, anxiety management, healing, bruxism, and hypnotic techniques.
- Sleep bruxism is forceful grinding of the teeth during sleep and about which the subject is unaware.
- Orthodontic problems and bruxism are more common than in the general population.
1930s: from Greek brukhein 'gnash the teeth' + -ism.
Más definiciones de bruxismDefinición de bruxism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.