sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- A type of memory in which data is stored as a pattern of magnetized regions in a thin layer of magnetic material.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Later he spent five years at the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, where he researched bubble memory, which records data by magnetizing small circles on gadolinium gallium garnet.
- In addition, the bubble memory is small and lightweight and is, therefore, an excellent choice for compact designs and portable applications. functional operation of bubble memories
- The use of and demand for bubble memory has all but disappeared because of the introduction of flash memory, which is less expensive and easier to produce.
Más definiciones de bubble memoryDefinición de bubble memory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.