sustantivoAustralian & US
- A drinking fountain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I wanted to skip down the hallways, but decided that probably wasn't a good idea because I would likely end up passed out in front of the water bubbler and because the staff would probably send me to a psychiatric ward.
- She was thirsty, and noticing a tap she went up and turned it on, drinking from it as though it was a bubbler.
- Walking through the Library trying to get oriented to Smith and feeling rather forlorn in that class oriented environment, I came across a man at a bubbler consuming water in plenty.
Más definiciones de bubblerDefinición de bubbler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.