adjetivo (bubblier, bubbliest)
- 1Containing bubbles: bake until the top is crisp and bubblyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So I've just spent an hour in the bath wallowing in bubbly stuff, salts, scrubs, my expensive shampoo and conditioner, and it was wonderful.
- I'm just asking if you want a refreshing bubbly beverage.
- Perhaps they preferred bubbly drinks to soap bubbles.
- 2(Of a person) full of cheerful high spirits: a bright and bubbly personalityMás ejemplos en oraciones
vivacious, animated, ebullient, lively, full of life, spirited, high-spirited, scintillating, vibrant, zestful, energetic, dynamic; bubbling, effervescent, sparkling, bouncy, buoyant, carefree, happy-go-lucky; excited, elated, merry, happy, cheerful, cheery, perky, sunny, airy, breezy, bright, bright and breezy, enthusiasticNorth American • informal peart
- He was a bright and bubbly character and an excellent brother to his two younger sisters.
- The bright and bubbly child looked alert and happy, surrounded by members of her foster family.
- At school, of course, I was the same bright and bubbly person I always was.
sustantivo[mass noun] • informal Volver al principio
- Champagne: I’ll get us a little bottle of bubblyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You can sample a pint or two at Two Poets Pub or sip bubbly at the Champagne Bar.
- To celebrate, a bottle of bubbly will be provided to the couple following the ceremony.
- This stunning, deep, ripe, fruity, toasty waxy vintage bubbly is a rare Easter treat.