- Reddish-brown timber used chiefly for inlay work and as a veneer.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The timber is obtained from several tropical African trees of the genus Guibourtia, family Leguminosae
- The Peace Kahuna is all bubinga - 9 plies of hand selected bubinga for tune, volume, and sheer strength.
- The segmented vase is made of 2,017 pieces of bubinga, figured hard maple, and wenge.
- Some amazing veneer showed up in the shop today; one bundle was some great quilted bubinga that made me think of a top for a hall table.
a local name.